Sunday, March 27, 2016

Harper's Easter egg hunt -A photo shoot

Hi everyone. I will soon have opening pictures and reviews of my bundle and Harper but what better time to do an Easter photo shoot than on Easter? Here is Harper’s Easter egg hunt, I hope you enjoy.

IMG_0547.JPG
She is ready to roll with her new Easter outfit and Easter basket

American girl doll Easter egg hunt.jpgIMG_0549.JPG
Found the first one.

IMG_0551.JPGIMG_0552.JPG
Got another one
IMG_0554.JPGIMG_0557.JPG

IMG_0558.JPGIMG_0561.JPG
Found one behind this rock (:

IMG_0562.JPGIMG_0563.JPG
Look, under the tree!

IMG_0565.JPGGot one (:  
IMG_0567.JPGIMG_0568.JPG
Under the bush

IMG_0569.JPGIMG_0570.JPGIMG_0571.JPGIMG_0572.JPG
IMG_0575.JPG
Looks like some little friends have decided to join Harper on her egg hunting journey

IMG_0573.JPGIMG_0574.JPG
Wait! Is that one next to the hose?

Bonus pictures:
IMG_0540.JPG
Here is Harper next to my and my sister's Easter baskets from the Easter bunny. Looks like to the right I got a new journey girls item but what is it? Can you guess what it is in the comments?
Easter basket.jpg
Here is my Easter basket full of AG goodies and candy.
IMG_0546.JPG
Today’s photo shoot was inspired by my little sis running around the back yard searching for Easter eggs (I did it with her) and this is a picture of Harper with my eggs before I got the  candy from inside.

American girl doll Easter.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I like your edit! I've never been able to put my #59's hair in a ponytail without getting any hair sticking out, but you did a good job with it. LOVE her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It was a little hard to get her hair into a pony tail. I originally planned on customizing her but her wig is so unique and pretty. I think someday I will get another 59 to customize because I just love Harper now (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is from build a bear. I had it from a while ago. It took me 3 safety pins to keep it like this X)

    ReplyDelete