Monday, March 28, 2016

American Girl doll Party hats - A review


Hey everyone, I am sorry but I do not yet have the pictures of Harper due to having school and Easter but I promise I will have them up soon. Until then, I have this new review of the American Girl Doll party hats. You can not find this on the American Girl doll website or the store but you can find this at your local crafting store. I got mine at A.C More.
IMG_0245.JPG

IMG_0246.JPG
This is what the box looks like

IMG_0248.JPG
These party hats are recommended for kids ages 8+
IMG_0249.JPG
This set includes 4 doll sized party hats.
IMG_0250.JPG
There are 2 types of party hats and there are 2 of each design.
IMG_0254.JPG
My favorite part is the little details and designs.
IMG_0256.JPG
I rate this set 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment