Friday, March 18, 2016

Closet4Chloe

Hi everyone. As I mentioned in My trip to the AG store part 4, I was expecting a package from Etsy and today I got it! The dress I got is from Closet4Chloe. This dress is adorable and I was so excited that I got it.


Closet4Chloe.jpg
This is the cute picture that came on the package. This dress costs $17 + shipping.


IMG_0329.JPG
This is what the front of the dress looks like. It is made of a super soft and stretchy material.
IMG_0330.JPG
This is the back. It has velcro so you can easily get it on and off of your doll.
IMG_0332.JPG
Maryellen is ready for summer in this summery dress that absolutely looks amazing on her. I give this dress 5 out of 5 stars. Do you have an Etsy shop? In the comments if you have one, list it below. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment