Friday, April 1, 2016

Review of the American Girl doll petals and Plaid Pj's

Hi everybody. As you already know, today I will be doing another review. Today I will be doing a review of the Petals and plaid PJ’s. This item is no longer available from AG but you always find it on Ebay. The reason I am making a review of these pajamas today is because I recently got this set in a bundle from AG most likely was set to sell out their last ones. Anyways, let's get to the review.
IMG_0446.JPG
This is a truly me set so this is what the box looks like.
American girl doll petals and plaid pj's.jpg
This is what the top looks like. It is a blue color with a darker shade of blue tank top and a flower design on it.
american girl doll petals and plaid pj's 2.jpg
This is I didn't expect. I figured that there would be a blue tank top sewed into it or even a blue tank top to come with it but this I did not even consider.
IMG_0451.JPG
And this is the back that will velcro open and shut.
IMG_0452.JPG
These are the pajama bottoms. They have this plaid design that gave these pajamas its name. They are a silt material that will easily slip on and off of your doll. They look the same on the back as they do on the front.
IMG_0453.JPG
And finally we have the pink fluffy slippers. The bows they have are such a cute touch in my opinion. They are a little hard to get on but they are SUPER soft.

Thanks for reading. Come back tomorrow when I will jump like a bunny.











April fools (:

No comments:

Post a Comment