Thursday, April 7, 2016

A snowy April - A photo shoot


Hi everyone. Today I have a photo shoot of my dolls in the snow. I was originally going to make this a photo story but the sun set and it rained overnight. On the bright side, I can do some spring photo shoots now. I present to you “A snowy April” starring Maryellen, Harper and Sam. Sam actually looks a little bit like a boy in this photo shoot. I do plan on getting a boy doll someday.

IMG_0635.JPG

American girl doll snow day.jpg
You can tell that the sun was starting to set ):

IMG_0638.JPG
Sorry that these pictures aren't the best but look at how cute Harper looks (:

IMG_0639.JPG

IMG_0640.JPG


IMG_0644.JPG
This one came out a little bit blurry

IMG_0645.JPG
Time for snow angels

IMG_0646.JPG

American girl snow angels.jpg
Harper made an amazing one

American girl doll Maryellen.jpg

IMG_0649.JPG
This one is Harper’s

IMG_0650.JPG

American girl doll super snow day.jpg
Time to build a snow fort. Who can build the tallest one?

American girl doll snow.jpg

IMG_0655.JPG

IMG_0656.JPG

Thanks for reading. Happy Thursday (:

No comments:

Post a Comment