Sunday, April 3, 2016

Review of the American Girl Canopy bed

Hi everybody. Today I have a new review for you today. Sorry I didn't post this yet but I have a review of the new Truly Me Canopy bed and Bedding. As you know, I got this in a bundle. To see my review of the petals and plaid pj’s, you can click here. To see my opening of Truly Me doll #59, you can click here.
IMG_0460.JPG
This looks really complicated and I think this will be really hard to assemble but I bet it will be totally worth it in the end. This set comes with a metal bed frame with an attached canopy, a sheer fabric with bows, a reversible bedspread, two pillows, a white mattress with an attached dust ruffle.
IMG_0462.JPG
This is the mattress. It is made of a soft and nice material.
IMG_0463.JPG
This is the bedspread on top of the mattress. The bedspread is adorable and stretchy. On one side, it is a solid pink and on the other it is a blue with purple, blue and pink polka dots.
IMG_0464.JPG
This set also comes with two pillows. They both have the same design. On one side of the pillow is a solid pink like on the left and on the other side, it is a white color and has the words american girl as a pattern as is shown on the right.
IMG_0466.JPG
Remember when I said that this would take a while and it would be really hard? I was so wrong. This bed was really easy to assemble and it looks adorable. I absolutely love this bed and I am so glad that I bought it. I without a doubt give this bed a 5 out of 5 stars and this bed is actually less expensive than the other beds american girl has launched in the past.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this bed! It's so beautiful! Your dolls are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I am really excited to have it. This is my first 18 inch doll bed (:

    ReplyDelete