Wednesday, April 6, 2016

1 month anniversary

Hey everyone. Today I am really excited because today is my 1 month blog anniversary! It fells like just yesterday when I first started my blog. Today I want to ask you something. What do you want to see on my blog? Lately, my blog views per day have gone down dramatically. I know it has only been a month but I was just wondering why it is going down so dramatically. Am I doing something wrong or is it just my photography? I want to know what you all think. What do you think makes a good blog? What do you want to see more of on my blog? I want to hear from you. I would also like to hear some suggestions. Right now, I would rather hear some kind suggestions than compliments. I am also confused on the fact that I am getting more and more followers on Instagram but it seems like no one wants to even read my work that takes me hours per day on my blog. I don't want to sound negative or mean right now but I guess I am just a little bit disappointed with myself. I would love to hear from you (:

IMG_0259.JPG

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog, though I've never commented before! :) It's a really busy time in school for a lot of girls, and that could be why you have less views. They'll most likely pick up again once school is out. :)

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love reading kind comments from sweet people like you. This really makes my day (:

    ReplyDelete