Monday, May 2, 2016

Cape Cod mornings- A photo story

Hey everybody. As some of you know, I am not good at indoor photography so if any of you have any advice for me, I would absolutely love and  would very much appreciate your advice. You can either email me or you can comment. Anyways, I present to you “Cape Cod mornings” a photo story.

IMG_10431.jpg
It was Tuesday Morning during April vacation and Harper was sleeping in.

IMG_1044b.jpg

IMG_1046z.jpg
Grace creeped in and sat next to Harper on her bed and tried to gently shake her awake. “Harper?” Grace tried to whisper but she couldn't help but almost yell in excitement. “Harper wake up!”
IMG_104a7.jpg
Harper jumped up almost hitting her head on thee low ceiling. “Grace? Why can't you let me sleep on vacation?”
4.jpg
“Come on, come on, come on! Today is beach day and I can't wait any longer!”
IMG_1051s.jpg
“Ugh fine. Can you get me my glasses?”. Grace jumped up and off of the bed to retrieve her sister’s glasses.
IMG_10153.jpg
Grace ran back and jumped up on the bed. “Here you go. Here, here, here, here.”
Grace started to giggle and Harper was starting to wonder what was up with her sister.
p.jpg
“Thanks Grace”. Harper gave her a confused look. “Grace, are you okay?”
Grace giggled again. “Yep. I woke up at 3:00 and I couldn't go back to sleep and I had just wandered around the house for a few hours bored so Hannah brought me out. I took Chocolate Chip for a walk, I went to the park with Hannah, I got this cute boy’s number and I went to Starbucks for the first time. Coffee is great,great,great! I love coffee now. Coffee, coffee, coffee. That's a funny name. Do you think 6 cups is too much?”
IMG_10t56.jpg
“Yeah”. Harper said who was more tired than worried. She yawned and laid her head on her pillow. “You know, I bet Chocolate Chip might need another walk. You can go without me”.
,.jpg
“Nope!” Grace said as she grabbed Harper's hand and brought her to stand on her bed. “Were going to the beach. Just yesterday you wouldn't stop talking about how much you wanted to go.”
IMG_105t8.jpg

Harper gave a gentle smile even though she was still half asleep. “Okay. Let's go”.

No comments:

Post a Comment