Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Journey girls Epic summer set -A review

Hey everybody. Remember that box from the bonus pictures all the way back on Easter? Well, I finally have a review ready for you XD . I present to you a review of the journey girls Epic summer set.

IMG_0577.JPG
With me today, I have the beautiful Harper and Maryellen to help model the products and show a size comparison.
IMG_0579.JPGIMG_0581.JPG
This is what the front and the back of the box look like.
IMG_0578.JPG
This set includes 1 beach ball, 1 bottle of sunscreen, 1 scoop of ice cream and a cone, 1 beach blanket, 1 cooler, 1 beach chair and 1 attachable umbrella.
IMG_0582.JPGIMG_0583.JPG
This is what the sunscreen bottle and the ice cream cone look like on the front and the back. The ice cream and the cone are two separate pieces and are easily assembled. The picture to the left is a picture of the deflated beach ball and the picture to the right is a picture of the beach ball with air in it. One thing that I noticed was that once the beach ball inflates, it is very difficult to deflate. This can be good for younger children so you wouldn't have to keep inflating it but space wise, it will take up a little bit more space.
IMG_0584.JPGIMG_0585.JPG
Next, this set comes with a beach towel. The image to the right is a picture of Harper on the beach towel. My favorite part about this piece is the flowery detail and the bright colors that match with other pieces in the set.
IMG_0586.JPGIMG_0587.JPG
Above is a picture of the next piece in this set which is an adorable cooler. This is my favorite piece in this set. It is pink and white with a flower detail that matches with other pieces in this set. This cooler easily opens and closes and it has enough room for some of your doll’s fun beach accessories such as the sunscreen, the ice cream and the beach towel.
IMG_0588.JPGIMG_0589.JPGIMG_0590.JPG
Here we have the main piece in this set. This chair is adjustable and you can adjust it by sliding the arms forward (as shown in the first image).  My AG dolls are a little bit big for this set but they still fit in the chair. I honestly have to say that I was a little bit disappointed with this piece. It is very hard to keep the chair in one position and it keeps falling back.
IMG_0591.JPGIMG_0592.JPG
And last but certainly not least is this adorable little sun umbrella. It attaches perfectly onto the beach chair as shown in the picture to the right. This has to be a very close second favorite to the cooler. I love this adorable detail so much!
IMG_0596.JPG
Here are some more pictures of Harper, Maryellen and the fun beach accessories (Maryellen may look a bit odd because the chair was acting up).
IMG_0593.JPGIMG_0594.JPG
The sunscreen and the ice cream fit perfectly into Maryellen’s hand.
IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0602.JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

BTW I took these pictures a while ago so I apologise for the poor quality.

Overall, I give this set 4 out of 5 stars.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy. Also if anyone can help me with figuring out how to post more pages on my blog, that would be very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment