Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Update

Hey everybody. Bad news. My chromebook is practically broken and I can not get pictures onto google drive or anything else which is why I haven't been posting and why I don't have a few YouTube videos up yet. I had a lot of fun at the Lea movie event and I have a TON of pictures to show you all and I can't wait. I also have a photo shoot of Lea. Once I get a new computer, I will have pictures from the event  a youtube video link, a review of Girl of the year doll Lea Clark, a review of Lea's accessories and beach dress and more. Also, when I got Lea, American girl was having a sale so I was able to buy Lea, Lea's accessories, Lea's beach dress, Lea's movie and Lea's sloth for the same price as Lea and her beach dress/accessory pack. They did not have the sloth in stores because they sold out but I pre-ordered the sloth with free shipping and he/she should be at my house by late July :D. Just a reminder, I post daily on my Instagram. I don't like to post pictureless posts so here are a few archived pictures from google:





No comments:

Post a Comment