Saturday, June 11, 2016

All of my dolls May 2016

IMG_1315.JPG

Hey everybody. Above is a picture of all of my American Girl Dolls in May 2016 (I'm getting Lea this month). You can learn about all of my dolls in detail here. I'm really sorry I haven't been posting lately. I have been really busy with school and YouTube. I am going to post my all of my dolls video within the next few days. I might be a little busy with YouTube soon and I wont be posting as much on my blog but I still will be posting. I am also really excited because on June 17th, I will go to the launch of Lea Clark's movie at the AGP Boston and I will get Lea and her starter collection :D. I am going to make a vlog but I will have 3 different reviews and some pics for you all. I still love you all and I definitely still love AG and THIS IS NOT GOODBYE. Thank you all so much for understanding and remember to subscribe if you want to see some future videos or you can just check in once and a while (:

No comments:

Post a Comment