Tuesday, March 22, 2016

2 new Etsy packages

Hi everyone. Every day feels like weeks waiting for #59 but until then, I have another Etsy package for yall today from LoriLizGirlsandDolls And CircleCSewing.

IMG_0335.JPG
First, I have this package from LoriLizGirlsandDolls. She wrapped it very nice with a sweet purple bow and a unique sticker on it. This looks so cute.
American Girl doll Etsy.jpg
I love this sticker.
IMG_0339.JPG
Almost there. She wrapped this package nice so nothing could get damaged. (:
IMG_0340.JPG
Tada. Here is the cute tee shirt I got. It says young wild & free on a white tank top. If you check out LoriLizGirlsandDolls Etsy shop, she has a huge variety of adorable tee shirts and more.
IMG_0341.JPG
The back is a plain white tank top with velcro.
IMG_0344.JPG
Next is this package from CircleCSewing.
American girl doll Etsy shorts.jpg
Here we are. I thought these shorts would go perfectly with the tee shirt and are perfect for summer especially because I might have a few photo shoots in Cape Cod this summer. They are a gray color with little anchors on them.
IMG_0347.JPG
This is what the shorts look like like from behind.

American girl doll Grace.jpg
This is what the overall outfit looks like on Grace. I think it looks adorable and perfect for summer. Looks like Grace is a few months early for Camp Doll Diaries. (:

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment